Tuesday, March 30, 2010

When does the ';season'; actually end?

Hi All





Please excuse my ignorance here, but can you please advise me when the holiday season actually ends in Goa?





I have booked for a week (before my visa runs out) on 20th April, I know it will be quiet, and fairly warm, but will things still be open?





Many thanks





Tony



When does the ';season'; actually end?


hi tony you should be ok as season ends at the end of april,not long to go before you,ll be relaxing in sunny goa enjoy



When does the ';season'; actually end?


I am so jealous, I wish I were going to Goa this season, but unfortunately I am going to have to wait until the start of the next.




We went in November, and due to the low costs currently, it was a bit of a no brainer to squeeze another week in before our 6 month visas ran out!!





Can%26#39;t wait





Tony




Well done Tony





You should have no problems most places stay open until the last charter flight has left unless trade is really bad but even then some places wait to see if the local trade is going to be any good.





Have a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment