Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dr. Abhijit Sadekar Dentist

I can thoroughly recomend this dentist. I was very nervous I needed six old crowns replacing and after being treated like dirt in the U.K. I fully expected him to say he could not help me as I also have receeding gums.



He was so calm and kind, he went through all the options with me and didn%26#39;t advise me towards the most expensive option, he advised the best option for me.



All in I had three visits the first being the consultation and extensive cleaning, the next to remove my caps and a tooth that was only being held in by the other crowns, they didn%26#39;t even pick up on this in the U.K. he put some temporary ones in that were exactly like the old ones but white so I looked better already. The last visit a week later he put on two bridges of three crowns each.



The treatment was completely pain free and cost a fraction of what it would here. He was such a kind and caring man and thoroughly professional.



I wish I%26#39;d have found him years ago I%26#39;m smiling again thanks to Dr. Sadekar!



No comments:

Post a Comment