Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another Mumbai Airport Question

I am looking to stay at a Mumbai airport hotel from my arrival in Mumbai just before midnight until my departure early evening the next day without paying for two nights. The hotel websites I%26#39;ve looked at offer only a 12:00 PM check in/check out with no stated late check out possibility. An exception might be Hotel Avion with 24 hrs check in/ checkout facility which means? I am trying not to spend more than $150 US dollars for two for one night and would appreciate any hotel recommendations. I%26#39;ll be leaving from the domestic airport.



Another Mumbai Airport Question


While I%26#39;ve been conducting my search for an airport hotel, Hotel Avion has informed me their check in/check out policy means you can stay from the time you check in until the next day at the same time, with a one hour grace period for check out. They say they are the only 3 star hotel in Mumbai offering that. They charge Rs. 7400 single/double daily rate. It is not a hotel reviewed on tripadvisor.

No comments:

Post a Comment