Sunday, March 28, 2010

Nizmar Help

Can anyone help please.We have booked to go to the Nizmar on Jan 31st 2009. I have contacted the Nizmar to upgrade to a Superior room.They replied and gave me a price to upgrade to Family Superior Delux room.



Can someone tell me what is the difference between a Superior room and a Family Superior Delux room.



Nizmar Help


Hi zacko sorry for been picky but do you mean 31st Jan 2010.sorry can%26#39;t help you on the Nizmar but someone on TA will know.



Nizmar Help


Hi Zacko, sorry I can%26#39;t help on this yet, but we are going this weekend, so I will check this out for you. Could you do me a favour and let me have the email/ contact for the Nizmar - I would appreciate it.





Thanks,





Annihodz




tripadvisor.co.uk/…16116462







Zacko, should find the information you want on the above link.




Sorry. Wrong date 31st Dec 2009




reservations@nizmarresort.com





Nizmar contact




Thanks for that Zacko





Annihodz




hi stayed at the nizmar twice not a lot of to choose between the rooms but a nice hotel on the main road in calangute

No comments:

Post a Comment