Tuesday, March 30, 2010

How many days?

Don%26#39;t bother counting you calendar, work it out here.





http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html







T%26amp;J



How many days?


Well, I now know that%26#39;s it%26#39;s 60 but I have saved that to my favourites to save me the hassle of working it out in minutes and getting it wrong again lol. Where do you find these things?



How many days?


Just ask google the right questions.





For this one i put in..





How many days till 23 march and someone had a link on the second website down.





T%26amp;J




Meerkat, don%26#39;t be hard on yourself. It was me being a peanut that confused you.



Badgerlad, I have also saved this to favourites and will prob be calling it up daily. Many thanks.




26 days for us or was it 25 Aaaaaaawwwww where%26#39;s that link badgerlad posted................




Thanks Badgerlad



Get gadget, just got to check the flight time for my hours and minutes now..





Boo




Great link, I can now work out how long between each of my holidays :-)




Charity, no it was the other day when I got my minutes and hours confused, meant to say however many hours and stupidly typed minutes - doh!





Boo, it%26#39;s an 8pm flight from Gatwick on the 21st :)





Badgerlad, here is your link lol:





http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html




Gemma, you have 29,376,000 seconds or 489,600 minutes or 8160 hours or 48 weeks roughly until Goa. What a great tool!




Hi 23 sleeps yipee.




48 weeks - ages off yet Meerkat! Only 6 sleeps until Barbados though and Goa will be that little bit closer when I get back :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment