Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Visa by post - How long does it take?(B'ham Office)

Could anyone tell me how long to expect to wait for my Visa? The passport application and payment I did online, and then sent it to the Birmingham office - Now the website says that it will take at least 10 working days - and I leave 27th March!I%26#39;m getting a little anxious - Or if anyone has a phone number for chasing up passports next week if it hasn%26#39;t come - that would be great. Many thanks.





Visa by post - How long does it take?(B'ham Office)


i applied in January and got it within a week. I understand that this time of year gets busier. They seem terribly bureaucratic to me and chasing probably wont help much. I would have faith that it will be here in plenty of time. Good luck!



Visa by post - How long does it take?(B'ham Office)


many thanks for replying - I%26#39;ll keep my fingers crossed




Keep an eye on this thread:-





tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g311295-i10148-k262鈥?/a>





Regards





Paul



Happy Children%26#39;s Home - Helper




hi



i did my visa on line then booked the appointment and was there in 2 days after which i was asked to go back 5 days later to collect



you can track on line when you have the name of the person whose passport it is ( last name only ) then their D O B and their passport number



thats all you need to put in to the companys web site and you can track how long its gonna be





molly




Thanks everyone who wrote to me - passport with Visa turned up last Thursday - not sent to the address I requested (and paid for) it to be, but, Hey, at least it%26#39;s arrived safely. I just find it incredibly frustrating that it now is so much more complicated to get an Indian visa, takes much more time, and is more expensive than it used to be...




glad u r sorted Kitti. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment