Sunday, March 28, 2010

only in august

Well, no way I can change my plans to India, and my only possibility will be August. I have 10 days, do you have any suggestions about highlights of India?



I wonder if it is a must to contact a travel agency or if you can move by yourself without problem.



Any ideas? Thanks in advance.



only in august


You can do it yourself very well......





If you have some special interests like Buddhist sites or Taj, Jaipur etc....Let us know. TA members can help you in planning an itinerary...



only in august


Thanks for your answer. I have seen so many things in the Internet, that I don%26#39;t know where to start in full monsoon period. As it is my first trip to India, I will do it very classic. I think that I have to include the jewels: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur... I just don%26#39;t know how to do it without a travel agency.





Best regards,



SaraG




If you want a travel agent. There are plenty. Just Google it..





But you may very well do it your selves also...





The Classic Golden Triangle Route is well developed, has good road and train connections, hotels and all other tourist infrastructure.....It lends itself well to Do it yourself trip...with the money saved you can always upgrade the hotel or buy a good souvenir.




Dear Sara





If you have ten days, I suggest you try Delhi-Agra-Jaipur, yes, but also maybe you can visit some parts of Rajasthan that are usually dry (desert cities).





Jaisalmer is very nice in August, you can go from Jaipur to Jodhpur to Jaisalmer.





Regards





Deepa




Ten days then not just Agra Delhi and Jaipur you can also look at the options of Khajuraho, Orcha and Varanasi or Mathura.



All these places are well conected with rail and road transport any time of the day . If you dont want to do booking yourself (though it can be done) then look for travel agent and compare the price .



deepak guide




During August .u may can Visit to Mountains ,Take a train from New Delhi to Siliguri and next day u can take a toy train from New Jal pai gudi to Darjeeling.





ATB





Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment