Monday, December 12, 2011

yipeeeeeeeeee!

Finally got our visas today, I%26#39;m that happy you could scrape me off the ceiling.



Going to see slumdog tonight to celebrate.





Just like to say a BIG THANKS to meercat for keeping me possitive when I was thinking the worst.





Already got tickets, they arrived last week, but OH hid them from me incase I had a complete nervous brakedown.lol





Every one have a great time in Goa.



Nettyx





yipeeeeeeeeee!


Oh Netty, that is so fantastic! I am so pleased for you I could almost cry although I have a big grin on my face if that makes sense!





You deserve to have such a fantastic holiday after all the hassle :)





Really, really can%26#39;t say how chuffed I am for you girl!





Have a great holiday and we will all speak again after our returns if not before.





Enjoy!!! xx



yipeeeeeeeeee!


netty so pleased for you have a fantastic holiday.Barbs




Hi





Was it a 6 month VISA?





What did you think of Slumdog?





Regards





Paul



Happy Children%26#39;s Home - Helper




Yes it was a six month visa, applied for single entry but was given a multiple.



Have%26#39;nt seen slumdog yet going to see it tonight, will let you know what I think tommorow.




Hi Netty





I have already seen it but am interested in how others take it.





Regards





Paul



Happy Children%26#39;s Home - Helper




what a nice post Netty! think we will have to all get Meekat a drink if we see her in Goa to thank her for all the positive comments and advice!





Kim x




Aww, congrats Netty, I%26#39;m soooo glad it got sorted out in the end.



Enjoy Slumdog tonight, its a brill film.



And hope you have a great holiday!



Susie.x




There%26#39;s absolutely no way i%26#39;m buying Meerkat a drink....





She gave me no help whatsoever.....;-)





Glad everything is sorted for you Netty




What do you think Meerkat is Badge...';Help the aged';?




She gave me no help whatsoever?





Well bye and kind regards lol!





And make it a large one please!

No comments:

Post a Comment