Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Daily bus service from Pune to Vashi?

I have got a job with a good company in Vashi, I live in Pune near the Mumbai Pune expressway. I am recently married, I am confused whether I should live in Vashi or should I travel daily to Vashi from Pune. Since the job is 9am to 5pm I think this is more convenient. My wife is working so she cannot move.





Is there a daily transport service? Does reliance provide bus service?



Daily bus service from Pune to Vashi?


There are several bus services from Pune to Vashi but for commuting daily I%26#39;m not sure.





I have a friend who works and lives in Vashi during the week and returns home for the weekend.





Are you talking about Reliance industries? I doubt their transport/bus service extends to Pune.



Daily bus service from Pune to Vashi?


HI,





Talking abt Reliance Ind in DAKC. If there is no bus service option then my husband would have to live there and come to pune on wekends. but if you can get info on bus service as well as flat rentals der it wud b gr8.





Thx

No comments:

Post a Comment