Monday, December 12, 2011

Kayamkulam accomodation

I will be cycling from Cochin to Poovar in early May. I am having problems finding accomodation in Kayamkulam. I found a place called the Landmark hotel on the internet but they have not replied to any emails so I assume they are no longer operational. Can anyone advise on accomodation in or around this area (budget is not too much of an issue? Your help would be appreciated.



Kayamkulam accomodation


Hi





If you are cycling from Cochin to Poovar then you do not pass or go near Kanyakumari so I gather you are planning a little futher.





May is out of season in Kanyakumari so there will be plenty of places avaliable. Various places at various budgets from the cheap and nasty to the %26#39;Oh, so posh...%26#39;





I have visited Kanyakumari many times along with our Children. We generally arrive unannounced and have no problems finding enough rooms. Note that we only travel down during out os season months.





Although May is out of season there could well be some festival happening as Kanyakumari is a religious Hindu site with amny people gathering to see the sun/moon rise and the sun/moon set. Well worth a visit.





Regards





Paul



Happy Children%26#39;s Home - Helper



Kayamkulam accomodation


Dear Onlyroadtoheaven,





Lanmark hotel is still operational , they are located approx 1 KM from the national highway 47 .





While coming from Cochin , take a left after the KSRTC bus station and few minutes down you will find the hotel to the right side of the road





best regards



Deepak Dayanandan




Thanks for the replys. Its good to know the hotel is still operational, not sure why they are not responding to emails. Any reviews/experience of this hotel would be welcome. Paul; I think we are talking about different places, the Kayamkulam I hope to visit is half way between Alleppay and Kollam. My little legs wont take me much further.




Hi





I%26#39;m sorry, silly me. I read he question wong. I%26#39;m getting too old maybe.





Regards





Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment