Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Q.how many times can u

how many times can you pack and re-pack your cases - i dont go for 2weeks but already done it twice - just excited i guess



Q.how many times can u


lol @ Kezi....We go this Monday and I haven%26#39;t even taken my suitcase down from the loft yet!!



Susie.x



Q.how many times can u


suesie i cant believe you really - im just doing my 15yr old daughters now - so we can go to notts and get the rest of whats needed on sat, although not alot IS needed lol




I usually only pack it once about 2 days before, but any time now I will be doing '; how many outfits can I make out of the stuff I%26#39;m taking'; routine.




lol....I must admit, i have a huge case packed for children walking tall, and a huge pile of stuff in my spare room, still not decide what I will be taking, I keep promising myself I will deffo travel light this time. Mmmmmmm



Suze.x




Isn%26#39;t it hard though when you are going some where for the first time. Is it too much? Is it enough? I always end up taking stuff I don%26#39;t end up wearing so I am trying to be more careful this time around. As long as I have enough bikinis I should be ok lol.




Charity, don%26#39;t you have a whopping allowance though?



I%26#39;ve got a measley 15 kilos,...how am I going to buy stuff there and get it home?



I was charged £140.00 last year for overweight baggage...don%26#39;t want to do that again!



Susie.x




please tell me what the children walking tall??




Its a charity aimed at helping the street children of Goa;



http://www.childrenwalkingtall.com/index.htm



Suze.x




I%26#39;ve nearly done the packing, about ¾ of the way there and I%26#39;ve given up now for tonight. I%26#39;ll finish it tomorrow probably with the last minute emergencies like makeup, on Saturday morning!





Got 30kg and I%26#39;m still struggling to fit it all in! I%26#39;m not unpacking again though - once it%26#39;s done, that%26#39;s it!




Hi Susie,



yes u r right, we have 25 kilos each so I think that will be fine. Really trying hard to travel light so that we can bring back lots of bits (first time there, so will be tempted to by loads I think).



Plan to finish the packing on Friday/ Sat morning. Will need something to keep myself busy as the excitment is making me really restless.

No comments:

Post a Comment