Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm ready for the off tomorrow, yippee!

Hi all,



at long last the time to go is nearly here. Will be in Gatwick at 3pm, probably bouncing around like a child.



Hope all of you about to leave have an amazing holiday.



Thanks to all of you who have kept me entertained and given me such great advice over the last year.



xxxxx





I'm ready for the off tomorrow, yippee!


Hi Charity, you sound about as excited as I am lol!





We will be at Gatwick by 3pm too easily.





Have a safe flight and a wonderful week at the DS before we meet on Friday. Really looking forward to meeting you all! :) :) :)





Enjoy!!!



I'm ready for the off tomorrow, yippee!


Charity, wishing you the best holiday ever, and look forward to hearing your views on return, enjoy your 3 weeks.





Boo




You too meerkat.



Will be great finally meeting you after all this time.



Have a lovely relaxed journey and see u soon x




Thankyou Boo.



Promise to tell all (well maybe not quite all lol) when I get back. x




Hope you have a wonderful holidsy and enjoy your first trip to Goa Charity.




Thankyou Gemma. Think this will be a fab holiday and look forward to telling you all what I think of this place you are all soooo hooked on (maybe I will be too by then). x




hi Charity





have a fabulous holiday in Goa, i am sure you will, enjoy enjoy.





regards, runtiger112




Hi Runtiger,



thank you so much. Sure from all I have read that we will really enjoy. Still wondering at the moment if this is really real lol.



What a lucky lady I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment