Wednesday, December 7, 2011

opticians

is there a good opticians in or around candolim my husband would like to get some new glasses ( I know odd request ) thanks belle





opticians


tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g297604-i6045-k2…





You might find this link useful.



opticians


not odd at all...its a cheap place for decent glasses apparently so why not, try the ';search'; function and it throws up a lot of info.





I want a few pairs and going over Easter ....from what I have read best to get a taxi to Padgim? its not far, and in the main square, there is a few opticians and a lot cheaper then in the resorts.......




tripadvisor.co.uk/…16260409





Belle, Sorry this was the link i meant to post.




We love the optician at Bombay Bazaar in Panjim. I had two pairs of vari-focals and one normal pair,all with great frames for just over £100. He even delivered them on his motor bike to Candolim! Can%26#39;t remember his name, but there%26#39;s only one optician in the shop I think - he%26#39;s on the ground floor at the far end.





Would thoroughly recommend him and the service.




Do you know if they do contact lenses, and what kind of price are they?



Or laser treatment even?



Thanks



Susie.x




Eye Site do contacts also, my husband and I both had specs from them last January and are really pleased with them.






you need your head examined getting laser treatment...it needs follow up examinations


  • shiseido
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment