Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Last Minute Thought?

Last minute thought from my wife. What about hangers???. Must be a womens thing,I think men tend to leave everything in a heap, or leave in suite case.



Seriously though, does the DS have them in there rooms, or are they available from them.





Thanks, and see you all Sunday.





Kind Regards



Dave



Last Minute Thought?


I always take a few hangers with me whenever I go on holiday as they never have enough for me and they%26#39;re not usually the right type - maybe I%26#39;m fussy lol. I bought half a dozen from Wilko%26#39;s that I always take on holiday with me.



Have a brilliant time.



Last Minute Thought?


Hi Dave, I can%26#39;t really remember if the DS had them but the other hotels we have stayed in have. I have bought and packed some of them plastic hangers from Asda as even if our new hotel doesn%26#39;t have them, I know I will be sorted. They cost just under a quid so a last minute dash to Tesco/Asda might be in order.





And yes, definitely a female thing!!!




PS. how rude of me?! Forgot to say have a great time, so





HAVE A SAFE TRIP AND A FAB HOLIDAY DAVE!!!




Meerkat.





Many thanks for the info, and I hope you aslo have a great time.





Best Wishes



Dave




Hi Dave,



see you really soon I hope. Have a great flight. I %26#39;ll have that drink ready for you when u arrive.



xxx




Meerkat you will need hangers at the Aldeia Santa Rita as last time we only had about 4. Having said that the wardobes are miniscule so there isn%26#39;t much space.




Oh scousemat, don%26#39;t tell me that lol! I have way too many clothes as it is and only about 14 hangers! Oh well, too late now I guess! I think I may be using ALL the hangers myself lol!





Cheers!




Last time we went I cut down on the clothes I took and packed them all still on the hangers - made unpacking soooo easy :-)





Have a fantastic holiday Dave





Linda




Have a great time Dave....

No comments:

Post a Comment