Monday, December 12, 2011

Have Great Time?

To all of you that have been on this forum,and have contributed to all questions asked, thanks very much, you have all made it fun. And for those going to the D.S.have a good flight and a great holiday.





Best Wishes



Dave



Have Great Time?


Hi Dave, it has been fun hasn%26#39;t it?! The excitement of the build-up to the holiday is great!





I believe you are going very shortly too. Is it this weekend for you too?





If so, have a safe trip and a wonderful holiday as I%26#39;m sure we all will!





All the best and enjoy!!!



Have Great Time?


I just came on to start a Have a great time Meerkat and everyone else heading off, but you beat me to it lol........have a fantastic time and reports and photo%26#39;s when you all get back please :-))



p.s. I am so jealous




Hey goanjock, funny really as I was gonna start the same thing today too :) Obviously all on the same wavelength!





Oh yes, if I wasn%26#39;t going I%26#39;d be jealous too lol! You%26#39;ve had your turn, now it%26#39;s mine and I am sitting here with a huge grin on my face as I type this! Gonna have severe jaw ache by Saturday lol!





Wey-hey! Nearly there and cheers for the happy holidays wishes Dave and goanjock :) :) :) I%26#39;m sure this thread will go for a bit yet!




There are so many people from the Goa forum leaving for Goa in the next few days, the forum is going to be really quiet.





So all you lot going in the next few days..have a great time.





Enjoy yourselves and remember to drink plenty of water in that hot climate....yeh right, pass me another beer!





Have fun everyone.




Indeed, you all have a good time. Don%26#39;t worry about those of us left behind here. We%26#39;ll all be fine. And we%26#39;re not jealous. Honest!




Hi Dave,Thanks and hope you,Meerkat and evryone else off soon have a good flight.Prob bump into you at the D/S,altho wont know you unless I here someone round the pool say %26#39;get me another beer Dave%26#39;,lol.



It seems its been ages coming round,now all of a sudden I%26#39;m thinking have I done this,done that,got everything packed,ah well soon be there,then chill out big time,YAHOO!!!!



Chris.;)




Hi all and thanks for the good wishes :)





Chris, it does seem to have taken ages to get here and all of a sudden it%26#39;s like %26#39;wow, it%26#39;s 2 days!%26#39;





I%26#39;m still buzzing around like a blue ar*ed fly, trying to get stuff done and then coming back on here for a quick play!




Meerkat,



same as that,looking out at my washing on the line,yeh,get it in and iron it in a mo.Don%26#39;t even want to think about cooking dinner,can%26#39;t be bothered.Think I%26#39;m in holiday mood,no cooking,hooray!



Just those tiresome things like,emmm,where shall we eat tonight,emm,what shall we eat tonight,ahhhh bliss.



Chris.




Lol Chris! I start saying that about 10 in the morning on the beach!





Now go and get the washing in and get ironing or you%26#39;ll be in one Helluva panic shortly!





Taking my own advice as you can see lol!





If we don%26#39;t speak again before we go, have a good one Chris and don%26#39;t forget to %26#39;buy%26#39; Charity that drink!




Funny you should say that,I am def going to do that ironing,NOW.....



You have a good one too.Will get Charity her fav tipple,as she is out there a day before me she can warm up the sunbeds,lol.



Here come the girls......



Chris.


  • shiseido
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment