Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Meerkat, Charity, Susieque et al

Hope you all have a safe flight this weekend..





Please save some sun %26amp; Kings for me %26amp; the moosis.





T%26amp;J



Meerkat, Charity, Susieque et al


Cheers Badger! Kings? You%26#39;re safe - I don%26#39;t drink it lol!





Hope you all have a safe trip too!





See ya all soon!!!



Meerkat, Charity, Susieque et al


Ditto....



Have a good one...



we will try not to drink Goa dry before Friday....lol




Well you might not try to Suze but I might lol!





Safe trip for Monday you two!!!




OMGosh, Meerkat, I forgot we were talking you and Charity...lol




Thankyou all. Will try to save you a drop Badger but can%26#39;t promise anything. Hope you all have good flights. xxxxxxxxx




Lol Suze, but it takes me a little more than a sniff of the barmaids apron! Charity, can you say the same girl? LOL!




There is nothing wrong with being a light weight lol. OH says I%26#39;m cheap to keep.




Lol, don%26#39;t worry I%26#39;m cheap to get pie-eyed too but not quite as much as you lol! But I%26#39;m gonna have sooooooooooo much fun trying!




well girls I have been reading all your lovely posts for months - and just want to wish you all a lovely fantastic Goa holiday. Bet your all so excited now. Are you all going to Badger%26#39;s birthday party? That will be a right humdinger and you can tell me all the gossip!!





safe journeys all of you, and happy holidays.



will look forward to your trip reports when you all get back.





regards, runtiger112




awww, thankyou Runt,



yes we are all going to THE birthday bash...should be a very good night..



I guess the others are all tucked up in their beds by now (lightweights!)...



Will tell you all the gossip when we return...



Susie.x


  • shiseido
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment