Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Do I take T/cheques or get cash out there?

Is it worth getting T/cheques or just using the ATM,

as we are at a AI place %26amp; we will eat out now %26amp; then for a change, but will need money for trips,If we go with rep I could hit a charge on the plastic or book local %26amp; pay cash.

Do I take T/cheques or get cash out there?

It%26#39;s up to you, really which you do. If you have a Nationwide account, it will be cheaper to use the cash machines. Otherwise, it%26#39;s probably cheaper to use TCs. And do eat outside the hotel - the food%26#39;s generally much better and cheaper outside!

Do I take T/cheques or get cash out there?

Depends if you trust ATM%26#39;s or not. Personally I try to avoid using ATM%26#39;s in this country too. We have got travellers cheques as we always do for Goa and a couple of hundred in sterling.

Don%26#39;t book your trips with the rep, it will be more expensive. Just agree a price with a local taxi driver and do it that way.


Yes I agree with you Meerkat.TC%26#39;s and cash. Make sure you keep a note of the numbers on the TC%26#39;s in case you lose them. It%26#39;s also worth checking out the hotel security boxes in case you need to take your own padlock and keys, and try to avoid booking trips with the reps. There are plenty of places around to change your cheques/cash into rupees - try to avoid changing them at the hotel as you won%26#39;t get a very good exchange rate. Have a great time. we got back a couple of weeks ago (feels like we have been back for months!!!) I%26#39;m green with envy. Leigh


Dose any body know if you need a padlock for the in room safes at donna sylvia, they were behind recption

when we stayed in 05 %26amp; 06


Thanks Guys %26amp; Girls (meerkat get to bed)!

I will take a mix of T/C %26amp; sterling.


Relax, I%26#39;m not THAT old yet tht I need to be in bed by 7.16pm! But thanks for thinking of me lol!


Enjoy, Can wait wait 2 read your report %26amp; please add photo%26#39;s as it is nice to see! not chessy ones, but make sure you put your slap on!

  • mixing acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment