Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Done! (Almost)

I have finally finished the packing bar the odd %26#39;can%26#39;t go in til the last minute%26#39; bits! I didn%26#39;t think I could be bothered to finish tonight but it%26#39;s nice to get it out of the way. I%26#39;ve weighed the case and still only on 25kgs! I must be slipping! Maybe room for a couple more pairs of sandals!!! Oh yeah, make-up still to go in - that should take it up to 30kgs lol!

Woo-hoo, nearly there :) :) :)

Done! (Almost)

Drama queen! lol

Oh, if you%26#39;ve still got some weight left there, can you take me with you please mum - I don%26#39;t want to be a %26#39;home alone%26#39; child :-((

Done! (Almost)

Well done Meerkat, maybe save those extra kilos for comming back!

Suze.x


Did I read something about a spoilt brat earlier Linda? Sorry, make-up and trowel still to go in so definitely no room for you and your booze!

PS. Have you considered changing your name to LinGin? It has a nice ring to it and is so totally appropriate lol!


I%26#39;m impressed meerkat. There was I thinking you were so laid back about it but you have beaten me to it (hey you have won this one too!)

All getting so close now. Won%26#39;t be long and I can buy you that drink.


Thanks Suze :) I%26#39;ll lose a few kilos on the return getting rid of the suncream and toiletries and I still have an extra 5kgs in hand luggage.

Woo-hoo! Shoe and handbag shopping! Hubby and friend will be sooooooooooooo pleased lol!!!


Is that TWO things I%26#39;ve beaten you on now Charity? Wow, what a great day! Although I%26#39;m still not keen on the first trip report %26#39;win%26#39;!

3 days til we go girls (sorry Linda excluded!) and 9 days til you can buy me that drink Charity :) Oh, and make it a large one lol!


With all the laughing we will be doing I think it will need to be. Really can%26#39;t wait to see you all. Going to be a great time.


hehehe, Meerkat you got me sussed, my nickname down the club is Lindagin!

I%26#39;m not a makeup girl but even I gave up with my full slap (mascara) it just dropped off me in the humidity! Couldn%26#39;t believe the difference between xmas and Feb!

Yep, openly admit I%26#39;m one spoit b*tch and I%26#39;ve had my quota of gin tonight, I think (hic) lol


WOW

I just keep putting it off, not even sure I%26#39;ve got everything and were driving down to Manchester on Saturday.

Please feel free to come up to Scotland and give me a helping hand, will provide you with a wee dram or two :)


Not a hope in Hell thanks scubawitch! Enough of a pain doing it myself! Come on girls?! Get cracking, cos you ain%26#39;t got long!

Lindagin, thought as much lol!

  • xp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment