Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I Recommend Shamrock Jewellers-Baga Road

Hi,

I was in Goa in Feb and after a couple of visits to Goa in previous years, this year I finally decided to take the chance and get a ring. I am a worrier and always look at the worst that could happen so was wary about getting jewellery incase I got home and it was worse a lot less than I paid for it.

I took the recommendation of someone on trip advisor and went to Shamrock Jewellers in Baga Road, Baga. I got a 18 carat white gold princess cut diamond ring. I took a print out from the internet of the ring that I wanted and ordered it. He only asked me for about £15 deposit, told me he would make the ring and if I didn%26#39;t like it then it was not a problem, he could sell it to someone else.

I loved the ring, it was exactly as I wanted. We paid £380, it would have been less if the exchange rate was better. I have since got home and had a valuation done and the ring is worth in excess of £1000.

If you are thinking of having jewellery made I would recommend this jewellers 100%. I might even try and get myself back there next year for some more gems.

Beatster

  • natural remedies for pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment