Monday, December 12, 2011

last post

This is def my last time on here till after my hol%26#39;s.Got all the washing and ironing and packing done,gonna get in the holiday mood tonight with a nice glass or 2 of vino,cause only usually drink beer on holiday.



Watched last episode of Red Riding(excellent)glad I was still here to see it.Now I can relax.



Happy hol%26#39;s to everyone going,



Chris.:) ..



----



last post


Have a great trip and enjoy that wine :-))



last post


Hi Chris, have a wonderful holiday as I%26#39;m sure you will! Say hi to Charity and hubby cos you%26#39;ll see them before we will.





Have a safe and trip and a great time and it%26#39;s been so lovely chatting with you on here!





Enjoy!!! :) :) :)




Have a brilliant holiday and the same goes for Meerkat and Charity too. The forum is going to be very quiet over the next couple of weeks lol - especially with Badgerlad away celebrating his big 40 or 50 or 60!!!




Thanks Gemma :) We will all have a great time!!!





Now I dare you to say that to Badger directly lol!




Thanks everyone.:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment