Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Last post pre hol's (cos I can't sleep)

All night I have been restless, wondering around the house with my dogs looking at me as though I have gone completely bonkers. I guess this means I am pretty excited lol.



Going to do my last few checks soon, passport, money, tabs, tickets etc, then we will be off.



Thanks to you all for all your great advice. Talk again in three weeks. xx





Last post pre hol's (cos I can't sleep)


Have a brilliant holiday.



Last post pre hol's (cos I can't sleep)






Have a good flight we fly on 26th to D/S and you will find us in the silverwaves beach shack every day





hate pools





Alan %26amp; Lis




Hi Charity, I took half a sleeping tablet last night cos I knew I wouldn%26#39;t be able to sleep, I slept well but feel a little zombie like at the moment! Gotta get into gear! See ya next week hun! Safe flight! xx




Go on - just go all of you! (She says sitting sulking in the corner) lol





Seriously, have a fantastic time, fabulous weather and lots of laughter! :-))





Just please report back on your return, we%26#39;ll need a bit of cheering up!





Take care all of you and happy birthday (again) Badgerlad :-))





Linda




Ha ha, Linda, my turn to rub it in lol! I may even just have to have some gin at the airport and on the plane in premium even though I don%26#39;t even like the stuff, just to wind you up a little more lol!





Just kidding really, well about the gin bit anyway, but rubbing it in? Yeah, you%26#39;re gonna have to put up with it for a few hours yet girl! :) :) :)




I%26#39;ve been up since HALF 5!! my alarm wasn%26#39;t set until half 7 so I must be excited too!!! Done my last checks just about to leave the house to take the dog to his sitter :-(



Speak to you all in THREE WEEKS!!!! HURRAHHHHHHH!!!!



KIm




Half 5? I don%26#39;t even know what that time of day looks like lol!





Have a WONDERFUL holiday Kim and speak when we all get back! x




Oh Meerkat, not the gin too, that really is rubbing it in :-(( hehehe





Kim, have a fantastic time!





Is there going to be anybody left on here for the next 2 weeks?




Think you%26#39;ll all be falling asleep on the flight but at least it will help to pass the time lol.



Don%26#39;t worry Linda, I%26#39;ll be sat in the corner with you sulking lol. At least I%26#39;ve got New York to look forward to in 5 weeks - completely different to Goa I know but still excited as it will be my first visit.




Does that mean you%26#39;re a little excited Charity....





Have a good one....

No comments:

Post a Comment