Monday, December 12, 2011

Nearly rime to go

Its Wed 18th March that means only 3 more sleeps and then I be flying to Goa with FC from Manchester 19.30 hours Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee.





I have got two more shifts at work then I dont have to return to the salt mine for a whole 3 weeks. Maybe while I am away I will get a call from Camelot and I wont need to bother coming back at all.





I am off to PACK





I am staying at the Peravel which is up at the fort end of Candolim. If you see a 6ft tall 40ish yr old, shaved headed Huly Gully frying to death in the sun come say hello. BEERS ON YOU.





Radioed AKA Lee



Nearly rime to go


lucky you lee have a fab time and have a few tiger or kingfisher beers for me.only got back end of jan so have ages to wait to next hol



Nearly rime to go


Have a fantastic time.



.ian.......




Hope you have a great time Lee :)





We are also off on Saturday and I%26#39;ve just started the packing today.




not long for you either meerkat bet you can,t wait to have a great time.maybe i,ll win the lottery 2nite and be on the next plane out lol




Thanks Chelsea :) Yeah can%26#39;t wait although all the hassle beforehand is a pain. Need a holiday to prepare for a holiday and a holiday to recover from one lol!




Its going to be HOT HOT HOT




Lee, we fly to candolim on Monday.Will keep our ears open for you, and if you get that call from Camelot we will come and say ';hello';...lol



Have a great holiday..



Susie.x




Lee, have a fantastic time!





Chelsea - if you won the lottery would you really go to Goa? I spotted you on the Sri Lanka forum lol




Have a great holiday Lee!





If you get that call from Camelot then the beers are on YOU!!




I know what you meen meerkat,we had an argument yesterday about which cases we were taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment