Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Leaving on a jetplane

many thanks to the forum for advise to my postings



and the insight i have gained on Goa A1*** fly on satuday cant wait sounds my type of place thanks every one will leave my thoughts%26amp; report on return



Leaving on a jetplane


Whooo, Barnsleyboy, you and many others on here!..It%26#39;s a good job Goa is not an island, it may have sunk next week...lol..



Hope you have a great holiday, where are you staying?



Susie.x



Leaving on a jetplane


Ronil beach resort baga cant wait counting but not long now




I assume it will be your first time to Goa also, Sincerly hope you have a great time.




Yes it will Susieque thats whats makes it exiting its not your european




Hi barnsleyboy the Ronil is a great hotel and in fab location. Have a great holiday and look forward to your thoughts on your return. I%26#39;m just sorting out all my clothes as I%26#39;m off Saturday too.





Boo




Hope you have a wonderful first trip barnsleyboy! You never know, it could be the first of many for you if you also catch the %26#39;bug%26#39;!





Safe trip and enjoy every minute :) :) :)




Have a great trip :-))




Barnsleyboy have a fantastic holiday.barbs




Really envious that it’s your first time Barnsleyboy. I think going for the first time is sometimes the best. All the sites, smells and tastes....great!





For me the second time, the one thing I am looking forward to is that great smell of wood smoke when travelling to your hotel....bloody fantastic!





Only then will all my brain believe that I am in Goa once again.





Have a great holiday and I look forward to hearing what you think about Goa.




thanks every one for the good wishes just finished packing chilling with a beer now happy hols back to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment