Monday, December 12, 2011

mozzie spray

will it be better to buy mozzie spray before we go or get it over there many thanks going on sat

mozzie spray

Hi Brighton, it depends on whether you are a mozzie magnet or not! Personally, I am, so I get 50% deet Jungle Formula from here. I have tried the odomos bought there and although it works for many people, the only thing it did for me was allow me to get half eaten alive!

mozzie spray

PS. Have a safe trip and a great holiday! :)


thanks meerkat i will be getting it here my wife is a magnet for them.we are prob on the same flight,were tom 610pm


You%26#39;re welcome :) Best to err on the side of caution where the mozzies are concerned.

You are on a different flight to us. We are Thomas Cook at 20.05.

Enjoy!!!


Boots do their own brand tropical in lotion and spray, its identical to Jungle Formula but cheaper and usually buy 2 get another one free. There are 2 versions, you need the one for malarial regions.

  • share hotel rental fee
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment