Monday, December 12, 2011

Have fun everyone

I hope that everyone going this weekend have a fantastic time. I%26#39;m so jealous. We%26#39;d never been to Goa before and went to Cavelossim last week in November/first week in December. I loved it sooo much we went again in January. I desperately wanted to go in April but hubby said we couldn%26#39;t afford it - just as well someone is realistic! Now, we%26#39;ve got to wait until November which just seems such a long way away. Just make sure everyone writes reports when they get back - if I can%26#39;t be there, then I want to read about everyone elses trips. Again, have a wonderful time.



Have fun everyone


Thanks so much, glad you have got the Goan bug.



Have fun everyone


Thanks Linand, that%26#39;s really sweet :) Ah, we have such a lovely forum don%26#39;t we?! :) : ) :)




Thanks Linand,



It will be our first time and really hope we enjoy it as much as you obviuosly did!



Susie.x




Thanks Lin





We%26#39;ll try...;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment