Sunday, April 4, 2010

My trip to Leh (Ladakh), India during September 2008

Hello Everyone,





I went on this trip during September 2008. Trip was awesome. This was the best time to visit LEH. I have uploaded my pictures at http://www.hillsindia.com/manali-leh-trip





I will also upload my videos of Leh trip soon. So far I have uploaded one video named Biking in Leh City at hillsindia.com/manali-leh-trip/videos-of-leh鈥?/a>





reply to this thread if anyone wanna know more about the trip.





Regards,



Jitendra



My trip to Leh (Ladakh), India during September 2008


i am planning to go to leh by road to leh from manali then from there to srinagar via kargil. if you could give a bit of idea about the place and the tour though which you have been



My trip to Leh (Ladakh), India during September 2008


At what time are you planning to go there? For this season roads are already closed.




Hi, nice to know that you are willing to make a biking trip to leh. ell at this point of time road are already closed now you can plan your trip for next year in somawhat Jume-Sep. I am also planing the same trip in 2009 June if you would like to join me then you are most welcome. You can get me on ashu_rohilla@yahoo.com or contact me on 9811411431.





Take care.....




Hi! i was acutally planning to go to leh this june.. i was wondering if you could give me some more information on your trip. What you did, how you got around, how many days would you recommend to stay there.



From the little that ive read, you can take a flight from delhi to leh, and there are plently of hotels. i was wondering if its cheap there, and if you can just find a hotel when you get there or mabye its better to book in advance..



any insight will help!



thank you very much!





Filipa.




Hi Jitendrakumr, I flew to Delhi Sep 08 Stayed there for 3 days , Then Flew up to Leh, Stayed in Ladakh for 2 weeks, It was the most Amazing Trip of my life, Hope to go back Again soon, but sorting my Trip out to Goa first, hoping to go Early March. Jane.




Hi All,





I am also planning a trip to Leh in May with my family. I have booked my air tickets. Please help me to finalise the Hotel. I know there are so many hotels but they all have mixed reviews so m a little confused, Please advise on hotel shambhala in Leh if someone has stayed there or any other with clean and comfortable atmosphere. Also please advise on the must do trip around Leh.





Regards





Hemant




I am from Mumbai. Planning to travel To Leh in May Via Delhi. I was thinking of hiring a self drive can in delhi for trip to Leh. Is it advisable if i rent a swift or zen ... or its imp for me to rent sumo or 4wd ?




Hi Jitendra



How much did your taxi to Leh cost?



Cheers




Gavin




Hi Jitendra



How much did your taxi to Leh cost?



Cheers




Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment