Sunday, April 4, 2010

First timer all packed and raring to go

Really excited now, getting up early tomorrow for our first trip to Goa.





I have got 4.5 pages of invaluable information that I obtained from the Goa forum - what ever did we do before Tripadvisor. I feel I know Goa like the back of my hand and never set foot in the place!!!!!





Seems as though this weekend is busy with alot of fellow travellers heading of to Goa. Anyone I bump into, will have to ask who they are, might bump into Meerkat plus many others.





Will do trip report upon my return. See you all in two weeks.



First timer all packed and raring to go


Enjoy!



Drag yourdselves away from the beach for a day - Old Goa and Panjim are well worth it.



First timer all packed and raring to go


Hope you have a brilliant time and look forward to reading your report when you get back :-)




Definitely going to do Panjim and Old Goa. After reading all the forums, booked one night at Cola beach, also want to do river trip, waterfalls, spice plantation, elephant ride, markets etc. Think I should have booked 3 weeks although I usually get restless after two days sunbathing so hopefully I should be able to fit it all in!!




Have a lovely time.




Newball have a fantastic time.OLd Goa and Panjim well wortha visit.Deli Darba ofr lunch or evening meal in Panjim is a must do as well.Barbs




Definitely make a trip to the Delhi Darbar! The food is excellent %26amp; the waiters are the most attentive I%26#39;ve ever seen. We had a beautiful meal there on 11th March 2009 %26amp; whilst there our waiter took our photo (with their camera) so we now have a wonderful momento of me %26amp; my partner enjoying the most exquisite food in Panjim.




Thanks folks for the recommendations, I have just added them to my tips and advice list, it will be 5 pages by the end of the night!!!!




I%26#39;ve still got my folder I made from the first time we went to Goa. I start off with the hotel details at the front and add all the tips etc that I%26#39;ve picked up on here. It helped to keep me occupied on the plane re-reading through all the tips and great places to eat :-)




Have a great time Newball. hope you like it.



BOB

No comments:

Post a Comment