Sunday, April 4, 2010

Definitely the last post!

Woo-hoo!!!





Leaving very, very shortly! Wey-hey Goa, here we come!!!





Checked the documents about a hundred times already and I know I will again several times more, in the car, at the airport bla, bla, bla! Same every year, I%26#39;m stunned I haven%26#39;t lost them yet!





Have a lovely fortnight in Blighty all of you staying behind and all of you going, have a great time!!!





Many, many thanks for all the good wishes and PM%26#39;s :)





See ya!!!





x-x-x-x



Definitely the last post!


Has Meerkat left the Forum ???



Definitely the last post!


I said it was the last post! Doh, this definitely is now lol!





In the word of Arnie - ';I%26#39;ll be back';!!!





See ya!!! x




Have a great time, or else!!!!



BOB

No comments:

Post a Comment